WorkFit by Better Workplace.
WorkFit provides a quick and easy way to assess how employees are working in your organization. After completing the assessment, your organization will be provided with data and insights needed to support decision-making around hybrid and remote workforce planning and triple bottom line reporting.
- Identify best fit for employee based on work environment, job and employee suitability as well as employee preference
- Create a physical environment that reduces risk
- Inform policies and procedures that support your hybrid and remote workforce
- Flexible approach to workforce management – work from home and the office
- Weave hybrid working arrangements into your culture
Hybrid Workforce Made Easy!
What better time than now? Most companies are experiencing hybrid and remote workforces for the first time. As organizations begin to navigate the post-COVID workplace, it is important to not only understand benefits of hybrid work arrangements but also be able measure the social, economic, and environmental impacts and communicate them effectively to stakeholders and shareholders.
Organizations who are leveraging WorkFit by Better Workplace are positioned to achieve operational savings, improve employee effectiveness and substantially enhance environmental efficiency – directly impacting shareholders, employees and the communities where we live and work. WorkFit also helps organizations:
- Lower operating and benefit plan costs
- Drive efficiency, reduce emissions & support conservation
- Improve employee engagement, performance and productivity
- Improved environmental, social and corporate governance
- Support your business continuity planning
Manage your hybrid and remote workforce transition
What is WorkFit?
WorkFit is comprised of 28 simple questions developed by an industrial organizational psychologist and tested extensively using tens of thousands of people over the past 10 years. The results provide organizations with aggregated data across the entire team that estimates where employees see themselves as most productive, engaged and satisfied. Employee level tracking gives feedback and quantifies the personal impacts stemming from hybrid and remote work. The ability to quantify these impacts and relay this information back to employees and the organization will influence the potential cost savings for organizations considering hybrid or remote work options.
Model your hybrid and remote workforce plans
How Does It Work?
WorkFit provides an easy way for organizations to establish hybrid and remote workforce arrangements and refresh business continuity plans. WorkFit is flexible, scalable and cost effective.
Know your case for change.
To make informed decisions about how hybrid and remote workforce planning will impact your business, research the processes and understand the benefits you can expect by making the transition. Better Workplace can help you estimate your return on investment and your potential annual triple bottom line savings.