Take all of the guesswork out of remote and hybrid work arrangements. WorkFit gives employees, managers, corporate resources professionals, and executives the information they need, at the time they need it.
Workforce segmentation, scenario modeling, triple bottom line forecasting, and voice of the workforce surveys are just a handful of the web-based tools ready to help your organization effectively manage the global shift to a hybrid or remote workplace.
Employees simply complete a short online assessment on their work environment, job and personal suitability and preferences.
In most organizations “change is the only constant”. Relocating, changing roles, having a baby, or receiving a promotion are just a few of the changes that can have a significant impact on employee’s optimal work arrangements. WorkFit quickly and easily manages on-going work / life changes throughout year and ensures that your workforce is never out of sync.
Do all employees get a laptop and smart phone? Who should have an assigned workspace? Determine what the workforce requirements are compared to current work arrangements and quickly identify the technology and workplace enablers required by individual employee.
Helpful tips and step-by-step best practice guides take you quickly through the process and make it simple and fast for you to get up and running!
Our dedicated Customer Success Team will work with you throughout the year to ensure you are getting the most out of your WorkFit experience and keep you connected to the latest and greatest from the Better Workplace Community.
What if… people could work anywhere in the world without leaving their neighborhood.
More than 100 million employees worldwide are going through a fundamental shift in how, when and where they work. If properly managed, this shift to a hybrid or remote workplace could trigger combined savings of roughly $1 trillion annually for employees, employers, and government agencies responsible for transportation, environment, and health. It would also lower short- and long-term disability claims, reduce employee absenteeism and other related medical costs. Organizations will also be positioned to lower capital expenditures and real estate costs, and cut 100-300 million tons of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Employees would save:
- $2,000 – $10,000 in after tax dollars / year
- 100 – 200 Gallons of fuel / year
- Up to 160 hours of commuting time / year
- 1.5 to 5 metric tonnes of CO2 / year (equates to 7.5%-25% of an individual’s annual carbon footprint
Employers would benefit too:
- Up to $10,000 real estate and other cost savings / employee / year
- 40% of Canadian employees would change jobs for more flexible work options
- Up to 60% reduction in building footprint by moving to a “free address” model for necessary work-spaces
Communities would also benefit:
- $1,500 – $7,500 in positive economic impact / worker year
- $43 Billion saved at the fuel pump every year due to decreased consumption
- 3,000 kg CO2 per worker per year
- 44% reduction of non-commute related business travel with increased utilization of collaboration technology
- Stronger social fabric and significantly better economic performance
WorkFit can help your organization predict and measure operational savings, improve employee effectiveness, and enhance environmental efficiency. Your organization will also directly impact employees, employers and the communities where they live and work.
You are charged with pulling together your organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility Report (CSR) and/or Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) reports and are looking for the annual emissions impacts by month associated with employee commuting. What do you do? Simple. Access the full suite of triple bottom line reports, select employee commute, the C02e indicator, define your time period and bingo. You can even see how your employees are doing compared industry and regional norms.
The system comes loaded with dozens of business performance indicators including financial, environmental and social reports.